Monday, February 4, 2013

More art journaling

Lately, it seems that when I am faced with a challenge theme, my first
instinct is to grab for my art journal. I really like the idea of having an entire book filled with my creations at my fingertips. And it's so therapeutic! 

The new challenge released Friday at Dilly Beans is 
Love Gives Me Wings.

I used one of my favorite (out of many) Dilly Bean images,
#274 Heart Monster. He is perfect for so many uses!
This time he got wings and gets to flit about in the clouds.

I used some Dylusions sprays and  a Tattered Angels stencil for the background treatment. I really like the way it came out.

I used some cloud die cuts from MFT, and I used my favorite
stamps from (so long ago) to stamp the single words, 
wings, love, and heart, in white ink and embossing powder.

Terr derr!
Here he is, all gussied up and ready for some lovin'!!

Check out the Dilly Beans challenge blog and see what the DTs created for this fun challenge! 

5 comments:

Feel free to comment or just vent.