Saturday, July 25, 2015

Don't touch my Twinchies!

One of the current challenge themes at Stampotique Designer's Challenge
is 'TWINCHIES'.
Now, I have heard of inchies, so it is a simple concept to grasp that if inchies
are 1" square, then a twinchie will be 2" square. Simple enough, right?

I have a stupid number of new Stampotique stamps that I have yet to
ink up. Rudy and Reggie, the seahorses were screaming for ink, so
they are the chosen focal points of my card today. 

I stamped and embossed them before coloring with Copics.

I really like the look of water colored messy shadows behind the images.
I wasn't having much luck achieving that effect with my water color pencils, 
so I went over it all with my trusty Copics and got the desired effect.  
I used my Posca paint pen to add the white bubble dots and highlights. 
I love those pens! 

I am a huge fan of the Riley and Co. Funny Bones sentiments.
This one reminds me of my friend, Deanna. We think we are quite
the funny biotches. We cackle when we're together, and we don't
really care if anyone else finds us funny. It's just an added perk. 

This it for me today.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC - such awesome colouring on those great images and I nearly wet myself at that sentiment !! Bwaahahaha :-D
    Excellent piece Glo. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Beautiful, love it! Rudy and Reggie are so fun! Thank you for joining in the stampotique designers challenge
    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, they almost want to be cute and I love the colours that you've done too. I've never heard of Inchies and Twinchies before, but now I'm glad that I have..........very inspiring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is fabulous ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !

    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hoot! The sea horses are adorable & beautifully colored. LOVE the background effect and the sentiment is hilarious. Thanks for joining us for this week's QKR Stampede challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the twinches-fabulous images and great colouring-love the sentiment-Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious, and such super coloring. I thought maybe it was you and me. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fantastic colouring! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Great twinchies! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny. Love this card and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cool!

    Thank you for joining us at INK for our Kraft challenge. Hope you will join us again next time :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous make, such wonderful colouring, love them!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.