Saturday, April 8, 2017

Word Up Weekend with Stampotique

I used to think I didn't need sentiment stamps.
I thought I could always just print out any sentiment I wanted
from my computer, and for free. Well, that is true, but what a PIA
to print out a simple sentiment, choose a font, point size, etc.. and then try to 
fill up an entire sheet of paper of them so as not to waste paper.
I have come to my senses and have amassed quite the sentiment stamp collection.
Stampotique has some amazing sentiments and quotes in their shop.
TONS of them, in fact.

I made this card using a couple of the newer releases from this year.
And had a play with some of those cool Distress Oxide inks, too.
I began by stamping the Script Background stamp onto kraft card stock using
Versamark ink and then clear embossing it.  
I used some Oxide inks along the edges, and flicked some water on it to get a reaction.
I still need to practice more, but I do like the matte chalky feel to these inks.

I love this Communitree stamp!!
At first, I didn't realize it was a tree, but once I did, I fell in love
with this stamp.  

I used some of the Daniel's Hearts hearts to drive home the message of love.
I get so much use out of this one heart background stamp.
And lastly, but not leastly (lol), is the lovely sentiment stamp,
       A Heart, which is a quote from Oz.
I think all of these stamps work brilliantly together, as well as great stand
alone stamps for any project.

I hope I've inspired you to expand your sentiment stamp collection.
So handy, convenient, and perfect for nearly all my stamped projects.
Stop by Stampotique and check out all they have to offer, but be sure to
take a look at their incredible assortment of words, phrases, letters, and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or just vent.